ABB are a large Swiss based electrical conglomerate, with offices and factories worldwide. ABB solar inverters utilize over 40 years of experience and advances made in inverter and power converter technology that has contributed to ABB becoming one the leading solar inverter providers globally.
The high penetration of renewable energy in some areas of the world, along with the continuously growing demand of a reliable energy supply require solar inverters to be more intelligent and easily integrated with complex and smart environments in order to achieve the set target in both self-consumption and power generation.
Smart capabilities – The embedded logging capabilities and direct transferring of the data to Internet (via Ethernet or WLAN) allow customers to enjoy the whole Aurora Vision® remote monitoring experience. The advanced communication interfaces (WLAN, Ethernet, RS485) combined with an efficient Modbus (RTU/TCP) communication protocol, Sunspec compliant, allow the inverter to be easily integrated within any smart environment and with third party monitoring and control systems.
It’s future-proof and flexible design enables integration with current and future devices for smart building automation.
- Wireless communication with integrated web server
- Complete new design using ABB’s deep knowledge base.
- Screen on the inverter for easy production monitoring
- Large heat sink for better heat dispersion
- Future-proof with embedded connectivity for Smart building and Smart grid integration
- Dynamic feed-in control (for instance “zero injection”)
- Remote Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrade for inverter and components
- Easy commissioning capability
The offering is complemented by various monitoring solutions as well as a global service network to maximize the return of investment
ABB have designed this inverter from the ground up. The technology is new, the ideas are future proofed and the quality is very good. With this inverter ABB will soon once again become the leader in Solar inverters