Canadian Solar panels are the perfect balance between quality, price and high output. With excellent after sales service from their Australian office, Canadian Solar are the choice of many of Australia’s large solar farms, and our panel of choice for domestic installations.
Canadian Solar manufacture a range of solar related products including ingots, wafers, cells, solar PV modules, inverters and custom-designed solar power applications.
Product Key Features:
- Excellent module Efficiency up to 16.6%
- High performance at low irradiance above 96.0%
- Positive power tolerance up to 5w
- High PTC rating up to 91.94%
- Anti-glare module surface available
- IP67 junction box long term weather endurance
- Heavy snow load up to 5400pa
- Salt mist, ammonia and blown sand resistance, for seaside, farm and desert environment
All of the company’s products are manufactured to international quality standards, backed by IEC, TUV, UL, certifications, this includes ISO: TS16949, an automotive quality management system that has stricter standards than the more widely known ISO 9001. Canadian Solar operates its own ISO 17025 (this specifies the general requirements for the competence to carry out tests and/or calibrations, including sampling) accredited testing lab.