With leading-edge system technology and process expertise originating from the semiconductor industry, WINAICO is setting qualitative benchmarks on the PV market, as can be seen with their highest in class performance at the Desert Knowledge Solar Centre in Alice Springs.
These premium WINAICO WSP series high performance photovoltaic panels are each fitted with 60 highly efficient 156 x 156 mm solar cells and through the application of high-grade semiconductor silicon, achieve outstanding energy yields. With efficiencies of up to 15.65 % and nominal power capacity of 275 to 285 Wp, they guarantee optimal usage of space and a high annual output of energy. Even under weak illumination, solar current will still be generated. All models have the innovative WINAICO frame design available, which serves to increase stability and provide further peace of mind about the longevity of your system.
Winaico panels have 15 year product warranties that is well above the industry standard and 25 year performance warranties.
- Use of top quality brand components exclusively
- Positive only tolerances of 0/+5 Wp
- Anti-PID technology – The use of high-quality encapsulation material and most modern equipment secure a permanent production of PID-resistant modules.
- Hot-Spot protection – A 100% proof of all cells, using an applied back current, enables WINAICO to sort out defective Hot-Spot cells.
- Light induced degradation (LID) – The use of high-quality raw materials leads to a low degradation of the nominal power of a panel at the beginning of its lifetime.
- Passed Fire test MST 23 of IEC61730, Ignitability Testing following DIN EN ISO 11925-2, making it suitable for installation in Australian conditions.
- Complementary 2 year complete system insurance when used in Grid Connect applications in Australia